Marc Robinson is available for selected consulting and executive training engagements to help governments budget better. He works with ministries of finance and other key government agencies to improve budgeting and public financial management, in areas including
- Design and implementation of performance budgeting
- Budget planning and expenditure decision-making
- Improving capital budgeting
- Spending review
- Accounting basis and presentation of the budget
- Public financial management reform strategies
Dr. Robinson has worked with the governments of over thirty nations, on all four continents and at all stages of development. He works directly for national governments, and also with governments on behalf of international organizations (e.g. the World Bank, IMF and Inter-American Development Bank).
Marc is known for working collaboratively in partnership with budget officials and other reform agents to bring about real advances to better budgeting.